Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Still...Down the Rabbit Hole...

Had planned to take off...South...to see My Peg... But...
The Vortex...that the Rabbit Hole...Commands...
was Overpowering!
John helped get stuff put away...and sorted...The Rabbit Hole...was a Disaster...
I didn't want to come home...to that...
So...Talked to Pegadoo...and said...I'd see her tomorrow....
She totally...understood...
I would be a mess...knowing how much work...I had waiting for me...when I get home...
Now... I can Look Forward...to coming Home...to The Rabbit Hole....pretty much...done....
Thanks...to Carolyn A. for lending a hand...this eve...
I am...spent... did a lot...of Lugging...Pushing...and Shoving...Climbing...and Hauling...oh my...
Tired...
I'll be Open...Saturday....
Closed...'til then...
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{ as I was scrolling through images...to post...I saw this...titled..."Eat Me"..from the Heart of Country 2011 Booth... {Alice in Wonderland Theme...} I gotta tell ya.. That Booth...wasn't was struck me...when I saw this....
20 years ago...when I was a Waitress.... a group of Crazy...Men... came in...at Bar Rush... and ordered steaks... There was one...Big...Tuff...Guy...that wasn't happy....about the way his steak was cooked...so I gladly...took it back...three times..'til it was right.... as they where leaving...I asked the party...if the meal was good for them.... and the Big Guy....said what a Great job...I had done... and said..." read my lips".... I was a little taken back...I didn't understand.... and looked at him...puzzled... then...he pealed his bottom lip down.....and on the inside...was tattooed...
 "Eat Me"...
I did my very best...to not look shocked... {I knew...he wanted to get a rise out of me...}
I said...
"Hmmmm....thanks... but...I just ate..."
Oh My....The Journey...
Love to Ya!

No comments: