Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm Livin' in Fast Forward!!!!

The Race Is On!!!
The Rabbit Hole...is a Disaster...
I was Busy...With Folks...Digging Their Way Through....All Weekend!
Bless Their Hearts!
Holy Smokes!
Had Lots go Out...
New Stuff...
Coming In!!!!
My Back...is getting...weak...
and...my mind...
well...It's...Gone....
I have to Unload the Big Truck...and Massive Stuff...to
Reload...
Show...This Weekend...
and...
Next...
More...LOADING...
Unloading...
and...Reloading...
Dear Lord...
This is the Top...of The Amazing Pier Mirror... My Hands...were trembling...as we unloaded it... Don't know...if it was from...the River of Yukon Jack I had consumed...over the weekend... The Heavy Lifting...Lack of Sleep...or THE SHEER FRICKIN' BEAUTY...of This Stunning...Old French Goddess!!!.... that made me Tremble... it doesn't matter...It Was All Good!
Oh...My...
This is about 4 feet in diameter.... and...Frickin' COOL!!! {and...heavy... : ) }
Give me Strength!
My Liver...
is trying to recover...from a Wet Weekend...
The Yukon Jack...Cup...
had Runneth Over!
oh...my...
I GOT THE AMAZING PIER MIRROR TODAY!!!!
{at 7:00...this morn...oh my...}
My Buddy...Ray...came through...with Flying Colors!
Brought me a Wonderful Vintage Mosaic Topped Concrete Table!!!
also...from Chicago!
And...it is..Heavy!
He said it was all he...and his Burly helper could do...to load it..
I smiled...and said..."Then we won't have any problems...will we!!!" : )
and...we didn't...
I'll be dealing with...the Heaviest Pieces...I own..today...
I'm eating a can of tuna...for breakfast...getting the Protein working through my veins...
and Drinkin' Stout...very...Stout...
Coffee...and...SMOKIN'!
Hope...You...Have a Most...
AMAZING DAY!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{about 'The Rewinding...Real...Slow'... ain't happenin'....not for a few weeks... oh my...then...It's Memorial Day Weekend...Here... it may be mid June... holy...smokes....}

No comments: