Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Old...Things.... and...Things...yet to come....

For my Collection... The Large...Old...Grungy Pitcher...is from Barb H. { www.sistersgardeniowa.blogspot.com } the Teeny...Grungy...Gnarly... Pitcher...is from Scarlett { www.scarlettscales.blogspot.com } Proof....that Great Minds...Think Alike!!! These are keepers...for a little while...  Yum...
Picked this Amazing Little Bird Book....on my trip...with Allyson...to the Botanic Garden Show.... from a little shop, in Illinois...It's also Titled... "The Birds in Noah's Ark".... published in 1873....  It was.... pricey.... but... it was less than a tank of gas...and...been around...for 140 years.... a Bargain!
Things....Yet to Come...
I bought these Amazing Seeds, at The Garden Show....
I'm going to get them started...today...
They are all Heirloom... and Wonderful...
{guess...they fit into both categories... 'Old Things'... {Heirloom}...and...'Things....yet to come'...}
The packages, themselves, are commissioned art work... and when opened make a full print... The Proprietor had them framed...in his booth....wonderful....

Had a Great visit with Pat M., yesterday, she is not doing What Cheer...has a conflicting Show...and I am taking her booth! A Week from Friday...I'll be setting up...in her booth!
I have gathered all sorts of stuff...some...I need to still get.... that I'll throw on the Ford... and fill the booth...with !
Fun Stuff!
Odds...and Ends....Garden....Primitives...and...things...I just want to find a 'Home' for!
What Cheer...is a Fun Place...I always Shop it... so... It should be a Laid Back...Easy Breezy Time!
Think I'll Shop...after I get set....and have a sign in my booth...to call me....let folks....shop by phone!
Works down The Rabbit Hole!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: