Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Arivals...and...a Taste...of Spring....

Had to snap this image.... "Turd...Cat"... {the cats...are John's...or...better yet....him...theirs...We...tolerate...each other....} I don't hurt...anything....I feed mice... leave spiders...to their work...and scoop bugs...out of the house.... These Cats...oh my...If...I was going to be mean....{and...I can't be...to any...critter...} I would send them Out...Out...Out! You should see the mess I came home to...today!!!! TURDS!!!! {oh yeah...they LOOK innocent....Let Me Tell Ya!!!! TURDS!!!}
Made Deliveries...and came home with a little bigger load...than I left with!!! YAY!!! A French...Piece...an Amish...Work Table...a Wonderful...Old...Old...Cupboard...in Gray...with Old Salmony...Pink...inside... and a Darling...Stool...with a Grungy...Old...Gnarly...Leather Top!!!!! Great Finds!!!{oh...I forgot...before deliveries....this noon...I went to Northern Iowa...and Picked up...an Amazing Cupboard....then... unloaded...and made deliveries....it was...a Good...Day!}
I had to shoot an Image of this...Amazing Pitcher...{also...Harvested...today...}{minus...the Turd...Cat...} I LOVE the Brown Staining...that is Perfectly Covering It!!!! Ahhhh...and The Fresh Cut Lilacs.....oh my...as Tired as I am....{ Think I have holes...in the seat of my pants...from my butt dragging!!!} I marched out...and snipped a Beautiful Variety...Of the Old Fashioned Darlings....Sweeeet! SPRING!!!!

No comments: