Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Easter Bunny has Arrived!

I picked up...this Crazy Old Easter Bunny.... last week... He made me Smile...Thought The Grand Children.... would like him! He's Old... from Western Germany.... He cracks me up....
This is a Large Paper Mache' German Egg... Loved the Bunnies...and their Bonnets...

The Kids...are coming over..around 1:00...
Thought we'd have an Easter Egg Hunt!
I didn't get everything done...yesterday... I had wanted... but...it is....what it is...
We are Grilling out...and I cheated...and bought all store bought Salads.... Too Tired...to Mess With It!
Nick Loves Scout.... Thought I might bridle him up....later...and see how long we can stay on him...{this may be my last post....oh dear...} Nick jumped on him a couple of weeks ago...by himself...and lasted 3 seconds...oh dear...
Hope you all have a Beautiful Easter Sunday...
Filled with Blessings...
Love, to You...
Barb C.

No comments: