Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Early Staffordshire.... {early to mid 1800's Serving Pieces...}

This...is a Darling...French Piece... Lovely....
This was made in 1836.... in Black Transfer... it's been repaired.... must have been Very Loved...by someone....
Beautiful....
This is part of the Collection...I purchased....last week....
I  Love this Old....So...so...Beautiful.....Staffordshire....and Ironstone....
I bought it right...so...it is priced...at a fraction..of it's value....
I want....Everyone...to be able to have...a piece of  Beauty....
The Large Platter...is the most expensive...Somehow...it...and most all of this... has made it through the 'Journey'....unscathed....Quite an accomplishment...for being... over a hundred and fifty years old....
Still waiting..for my hands...to bathe...a stack of  Old Wooden Drawers...and boxes....
Leather Bound....1860's and '70's  Iowa Law Books...cool...

I spent the afternoon...working in the shop.... getting new things... out....
If...you read my post, last night.... about my 'melt down'....{deleted...} sorry...
I realised...this morn...while answering an e-mail....
Though...we hustle and bustle...through life...and dismiss...being tired...and hurt....physically...and emotionally...even...seeing..and hearing..all the grief...in the world... we digest on a daily basis...but...have to keep moving on...or it will eat us alive...
So...I carry...a lot....as we all do... with me...
But...keep moving on...
 our Souls... don't.... forget...
and...The Soul...has to Purge..
I think...my Soul's...release Valve...
was ...and has been ready...to blow...for sometime...
and chose...to do so... just then....
by letting tears...fall...like rain....
while...simply...waiting...for a pizza...
{our Souls...apparently...don't care....where they are...when they let go... }
I have always...worn my Heart...on my sleeve...
and...like The Hatter...
My Emotions...are always...Bubbling...
very..very...close to the surface....
It wasn't any 'one'...thing...
It is...So.... Many...Things...
I can't change....
and...so many...I Can...
and..am Workin' On 'Em...
and...yes...Even God...must get the Blues...
Love..to You...
Barb C.
I'll be Open...Tomorrow... and...have some exciting news... I'll tell ya Tomorrow....
For Today...
I gotta...Mow...
The Fun Never Ends!
{Actually...I'm looking forward to it...Everything...is Beautiful.... It's...Spring...in Iowa...}
{ My friend, Amy reminded me... "We do not cry...because...we are Weak... We cry...because...we've been Strong....too long"... Thank You...Amy...and...Love...to You..and your Mom.... Prayers...to You Both!}

2 comments:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

We all have our moments...sometimes it really is best to let it all out and stop soldiering-on for just a bit ;)

P.S. I've been debating on that black case for SO long (I think about it more often than I shoud)...I have to rationalize these things you know...seeing it full of the amazing transferware just did me IN! Put my name on it...sheesh...I should have some sort of frequent buyer card - LOL!

Simply Iowa said...

Oh...Aud....You Crack Me!
and...
For...Everything....There is...a Season...
Love to Ya....
Barb C.