Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today...

Don't look back...
The image...in the rear view mirror...
is a fraction...of something...that is long gone...
Keep your eye...on the Road ahead...
The Windshield...
leads to Wide Open Spaces....
Filled with Adventure...
I told this...to a friend...who popped down The Rabbit Hole this Morn...
He said I should be a Counselor....
{I roared... Allyson...would roar...}
The fact is....
Life...is Short....
Incredibly Short....
a Blink...really...
Why....waste a Moment...worrying...about the Past...
It's Gone...long...gone....
and...Tomorrow...is but a Dream....
That we may never....realize...
This Moment...this very Moment...is all we have...
Live it....
Be Kind...to Yourself...and Others...
Treat Folks...like You would like to be treated....
and enjoy....
every moment...
after all...
this is all...you may have...
Love to You...
Go Embrace This Day...That you have been Blessed to Have....
Find the Beauty...that Lies Within it......
It's There....it's...always....there...
Barb C.
{I'm working in the Shop....Today... may be called away...tomorrow...and Saturday...Love...to Ya!}
{My friend...obviously...doesn't follow my blog... ahhh.... he would know better.... : ) }

2 comments:

Betty G said...

Such great advise! Thanks-'cuz I needed to hear this very thing! Love to you~Betty :)

Simply Iowa said...

Betty...
I think...sometimes...we reflect...in that tiny mirror...
It's a waste of precious time...
Looking through the Windshield...of The Ford... oh yeah... That's where it's at...oh my...what I might miss... by checking that little mirror...and I'm not gonna miss one second...of this!
Love...to Ya...Betty...
Barb C.