Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Deliveries...Today!

Making Deliveries...Today!
Sold several Cupboards...and all sorts of... this and that...over the Garden Party....
I'll be resetting, The Shop...tomorrow!
Had several folks pop in, yesterday...while I was working outside... it was so nice seeing everyone....
I had some folks comment...how much they like...how I put things together...and the displays....
I told them...it's truly...not me...
It's the Old Soulful Stuff....
It has such a Lovely...Soothing Voice...
That only years....many years...can create....
They found...a Beautiful Print...of Christ... it hadn't sold...during the Open House... so I gave it to them...{I knew...by their faces....it had been waiting...for them....they admired it...so...}
They had just lost their Mother....we sat...and visited about her...
She was very Blessed...to have such loving Children....
Her Faith...was Unwavering....
Sounds like...she was an Amazing Woman...
After I shared my comment...about it all being about...the Old Soulful Pieces...that have the Voice...it's not me....the Girl...looked up, at this...and said.."this... doesn't happen...by itself".... Well...no....I do have a hand..in this...but...it's the Gnarly ....Soulful...Things...that guide my hands....it's pretty effortless....

Picked up this Gnarly Little Footstool....the other day...someone had covered it with...Awful...new fabric....and tacked it with a MILLION tacks...It took me an hour....to get down to the Original...Gnarliness....oh dear.....LOVE IT!!!!

Steph...popped in...last night...we sat in the Green House... listened to the Fountains....whisper.... sipped a glass of wine... and...relaxed...It was so good seeing her...
She is such a Kind...Gentle...Spirit...
A Perfect ending...to a Perfect...Day...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: