Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coffee...Protein Bars....Cigarettes...and the Vitamin 'B' Family....The Crazy Antiquer's Breakfast of Champions!

Whew...
A friend rang this morn...and said.."Hope it isn't too Early for ya"... I said...
"Heck no.... I'm Drinking STRONG Coffee...eating a Protein Bar...Smoking Stogies...and popping my Family of Vitamin 'B's'... I'm READY To Take on The Day!!!!"
Oh Boy!
{The Breakfast of Antiquing Champions!!!}
{oh...dear... : ) }
I'm heading down the rabbit hole...made my last delivery...late last eve...and melted into bed....as soon as I got home...
I was Beat...
But...Today is Another Day...and I have all sorts of new Treasures...to Play With!
Come...Visit...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
OPEN TODAY 10 - 5!!! : )
{ Had to put...'Living in Fast Forward' on... My Anthem...}

2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

I miss cigs . . .

Simply Iowa said...

Well...I paid for Sally..{Mustang} with cig money... They are EXPENSIVE...
I'll be quitting...one of these days...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.