Monday, March 12, 2012

Today's Harvest...{Peg Update!}

Oh my....another long day...Tomorrow promises...to be Longer...Yet! Only...a couple hundred miles...today...
Tomorrow...closer...to Four Hundred...
After I got the truck all loaded this morn, at Duwa's Auction... {I had pulled inside the building...to load} Dwight walked up...and said.."Is that going to clear the overhead door?"... my heart Sank!!!
 {I momentarily... envisioned...letting the air out of the Ford's Tires!!!}
I did Not...want to unload...the top layer....
Thankfully... I squeaked the Ford out...by a teeny...tiny...bit!
 Oh My!
 Then...I scolded him...and said...he really needs to have a Much Bigger Door!
{it's an over sized door.... : )}
{Thanks...Dwight...for helping with the fork lift...on the Heavy Pieces! Whew!}
Got home...unloaded... hauled stuff, from John's shop, to the way....over packed....Rabbit Hole...Then tore into the yard...cleaned out  urns... and shuffled outside stuff...
I have to be on the road...early...so...I'm sippin' a 'Blue Moon'... and will Hit The Hay...before too long...
Hope you all have an Amazing Tuesday...
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
{Thanks...to Everyone...who stopped by, this afternoon...for understanding....No Sales...'til the 30th...I know...it's frustrating.... but... it will be Good...when they Return!}
{Whew...Love...B.B., and...This Song...was exactly...what was strollin' though my brain...as I was thinking about...all the 'rollin'...the Ford's Tires...have been doin' these days....oh my...Good Times...}
{I have to laugh...after rereading this...My bank account...is sucking thin air...{gasping}...and yet...somehow...I just keep rockin' on...I call it..."faith"....and...Dancing...on a Razor Blade...
oh my...
I can feel my Dad...next to me....just as he was...when I was driving the Old Jimmy....Ton Truck ... I was 12, or so.... heading into a big muddy stretch...on a farm lane....saying...
"Don't worry...keep 'er movin'....give it heck....and don't stop...it'll be alright...
you'll get through it..."
{and...we did...}
{I remember...I poured the coals to the Old Jimmy...it was a 4 speed...and I had him wound up tight...we hit huge ruts...{sink holes...many others had already been stuck in...}
The front end of the Old Jimmy went airborne..{we hit down, so hard...it threw the battery out of it's box....but...I kept the Old Jimmy wound up...never letting off the gas......} mud was flyin'...but...we made it...oh my....{I don't think a 4WD, could have done it any better...I Loved...that Old Truck....}
Guess...the moral, to this story, is.....
The Road...isn't always an easy one...but then, again...it's all about the Journey...

Just got off the phone...with Pegadoo! They are cutting her loose...in the Morn! YAAAY! Hope I can get to see her...and give her, her packages...from Sweet Julie S., and...some goodies...I have for her... She is weak...but...I am Sure....she will heal....once she jumps down...her Very Own Rabbit Hole...There truly is...no place...like HOME!!!}

1 comment:

Amy N said...

SO GLAD SHE IS HOMEWARD BOUND!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! LET ME KNOW IF SHE IS IN TOWN AS I HAVE A SMALL PKG FOR HER ALSO. : )