Friday, March 2, 2012

Someone's...Missing... in this Picture...

As I viewed the Lovely....Images....Melody snapped...last night.... Nothing was more apparent.....than...Someone...is Missing....
The Mad....March Hare...

I talk with Peg...Daily... the last several...I have not heard her voice....
Peg is Very...sick...and has been admitted to the Mayo Clinic...
She has been unable to eat...or drink...for days...
They are giving her fluids...and a blood transfusion...
I only wish...I could have been far enough...ahead...to get up there...and be with her...
I'm going up...Monday...I'll make it happen...whatever it takes...
She was supposed to leave, for Home...today...and was so looking forward to diving down....her very own, Rabbit Hole...
She will, get there...I am sure of it....just not....now..not...for a bit...longer...
Please...keep her...in your Prayers...and...The Brightest...of Light....
I'm working as hard as I can...to get things pulled together...in the Shop..
and know...somehow...what I need...will come.....by the end of the Month...
I've handed those worries...to The Man...
Love, to you...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

Sweet Peg is in my prayers.

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Sweet Pea...
Love...to ya...