Saturday, March 31, 2012

OPEN...SUNDAY!!! Noon 'til 5!!!!

Once...again...it was a
Lovely...Lovely...Day...and Evening...
Thanks to Chris...for Bringing me Beauty....{The Most Beautiful Pansies.... oh my...she is such an Amazing Spirit.... } Cathie...and Bill...always...always...Breeze through...with such a Free Spirit... Brandon....what can I say...I simply...Love him...
Had Lots...and Lots of Folks.... Good Folks...who seemed to really enjoy...the Rabbit Hole...Sharon...Melody{yesterday...}...and her Darling.... The Rusty Pumpkin Crew.....Laura had her Darling Son, Ethan, repeat his comment...about the Rabbit Hole.... "It's like...living...in a Dream..."....How Sweet.... Love That Young Man! Rick and Karen... Maurina...Mark... Liz...Nick...and their Friends... one is doing the Midwest Show... with Mid Century...Go Check out His Amazing Booth! {he shared his booth images ....Wow!}
Believe it...or not...I'm on the road...Early...Pal, Allyson and I are running Far...far...away.... but...I'll be home by Noon!
Most...everything in this image...is sold... but...I was running so hard...all day...I didn't get one picture....Sorry! I'll have some Good Ones....of our Morning! I'm So....Looking Forward to this Crazy Antiquing Run!
I hate...missing the Midwest Show... but... I need to feed my soul....
Thanks...to All who visited Today...and This Weekend....Love...to You...!
Barb C.


No comments: