Monday, March 12, 2012

On The Road Again!

This is my Favorite Martin House....it's in the house...and not for sale....but...was inspiring to me, this morn...with the Sun Shining through it.... So...thought I'd share....
I'm on the road, today running...have a load, or maybe two, to gather.... The shop is taking form....{still a Horrible disaster....}
I had many folks stop by...while I was working down The Rabbit Hole, over the weekend.... and...sadly...I turned them away...But! Encouraged them to come back for the Garden Party...on the 30th, 31st, and First day of April...
They all were scoping out the loads...on the trucks....so I decided....{tho I need the sales...now...desperately} Nothing will be sold.... until the Re Opening...
No Early Sales...
That made them feel a little better...
Plus...There will be Much More...coming In!
{I may even put up a tent....behind the shop...}
The Truck is calling to me...I gotta Fly!
Hope you all have a Most Wonderful Day!
{don't forget to mark your calender....it's gonna be a Good Time...}
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: