Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh My....Garden Party....Hours...Away!!!

Holy Smokes!!!!
I'm Working...as Hard...and Fast...as I can...
Moved and Lugged...Loads...Yesterday...in the Shop...
You May HAVE To DIG!!!
and...If...It's Not Priced... Make a Pile...and...ASK!
So Much...So...Very Much!
{location....for gps folks, by request is 101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa 52228}
The Rabbit Hole...{Cross Creek Antiques "Simply Iowa"... is only 11 miles North of Amana, or 5 miles S.W. of Cedar Rapids on hiway 151!}
I will be adding MORE STUFF!!!! DAILY!!!!
{oh...my...}
I have been fielding...all sorts of stuff... and...running in CIRCLES!!!
{where is THE MARCH HARE!!!}
I told John...about being pulled from every direction... he said...
"You Like It..."...
I wanted to Smack Him! Holy Smokes...!
{Seems...Everyone...Needs Something...from me....Everything...from Photo Shoot Props...{no worries...the Props will be back...and for sale...at the Open House! No early Sales... : ) }to Delivery...of Sold stuff...to Auctioneers...wanting me to preview...their Auctions...
God Bless 'em...Love Them....But...Now?...Why... NOW!!!!}
I'm shutting the phone off...and digging in!
and...calmly...saying....
Without...my Peg...
It Is....What....It Is....
Maybe...not so Beautiful...
But....Tons...of Gnarly Stuff!!!!!
Looking Forward to Seeing Ya...!
{and...maybe...putting you to Work!}
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.
{wear your Grubbies...and...BRING A TRUCK!}
{and, yes...I'm still working out...to Gilad... every morning... he keeps me Rockin'!}
{The Starbucks...Stogies...and Blue Moon{at night...}...are keeping me....Sane... or...Mostly...Sane!}

1 comment:

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Good Luck! Im gonna pass your shop info on to a few of my Iowa blogging friends ! Dont over do it will all come together! hugs lil raggedy angie