Friday, March 23, 2012

Jumpin' Down The Rabbit Hole!

The Rabbit Hole is Coming Together!
It's taking on, an Early... Iowa Farm House...Style...with a Twist!
Upholstered...pieces...a little Oak...a little Paint...a little Funk.... It's a Gnarly Mess!!! Love It!
Pure....Whimsy....Mad Hatter Style!
Whew....Got a lot done...yesterday!
Today...I'm washin' that Gray Outta My Hair...{as I Blog} Then...am going to work out...to Gilad... {Love Him!}
I used to work out to him...years ago... He's TUFF!
I have Got to get on Track...Been Slackin...{when times are tuff...I eat...My Comfort} This Fat...has got to GO! Too Much Work to be done! It's hard enough carrying Big Heavy Stuff...without draggin' my Butt...too!
Some Sweet Friends are bringing a load...of Garden Stuff....sometime this weekend....so I have got to get rockin'!
I've had some calls on the Porch... Not sure how it will be priced...probably....individually...The posts....and trim....or...I could do a Package Deal!
Who Knows... I'm Miles away...from that!
{anything...I have shown...on the blog...the last two weeks, will be here for the Garden Party...no Early Sales.... sorry...but some folks are coming a distance...and I don't want them to be disappointed.... : ) }
I'm keeping prices...as close, as I can...If you have ever dealt with me, you know....I try Hard...to keep prices...fair....I want people to be happy....and be able to enjoy this stuff...without Breaking he Bank!
Hope you have an Amazing Day!
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.
Prayers....to Sweet Joey...he lost his Best Friend, yesterday.... and Rick, who lost is Brother...Love...Love...Love...to You...and Yours...

No comments: