Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to Work! The Re Opening...is Quickly Approaching!

The Sow....

Love this Concrete Sow...I have her placed by the entrance...to the Rabbit Hole...
What a Peaceful Old Gal!
I'm on the road...this Morn...making a delivery....and picking up some Great Garden Stuff!
It's getting down to 'Crunch' Time! 
I'm going to have to lock myself in the Shop...and turn the phone off....or it won't get done....
The Shop...is still... turned upside down... but...I'll get it done....It's gonna be a Stretch...without My Peg...
I had toms of Folks pop in... over the weekend...Had to ask them to stop back...in a couple of weeks....but... still... I enjoy visiting with them....and found myself...chatting more...than getting things DONE!!! {that's my Dad...in me.... WINDY!}
It's going to be a lot of miles...today.... better get goin'...
Hope You All Have a Most Amazing Monday!
Love to Ya!
Barb C. 

No comments: