Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whirlwind!!!!!

It's Getting CRAZY!!!! Seems like things are slowly...simmering...then...All at Once! The Heat is Turned UP...to BOILING!
I'm at a high...simmer....but it's getting mighty warm....
Reservations... merchandise... lists...and lists...and more lists...to check...then...check...again...
I have some Great Pieces.... headed for Heart...but...two are on 'hold'... if...they sell..it will be a Mad Dash...to replace them....if they don't... I still need a few more pieces....
Seems everything I like at Auction...everyone else does too! Whew!
I've made some calls...to my Trusty Friends...who always seem to help me out...when it comes to Good...Old...Gnarly...Stuff! They are Diggin! Bless Their Hearts!
I'm on the road...this morn... then...in the shop...
Open Sunday! 12 - 4!!!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{I just found out...this morning...a Sweet Friend...lost her husband...two weeks ago....my Prayers...have been with you...and are still... God Bless You...and your Family... My Prayers...go to All of Those...who suffer today... Love to You...}

No comments: