Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a long day...

Seems...some days...I should just stay in bed...
Today...would have been one of those.... days....
I just got home...tonight.... been a couple hundred miles...Got a few things done...here... today...two steps forward...three...back.....
I gathered some treasures...good stuff.... but...ultimately...I wish...I would have just turned off the phone...this morning...and shut myself...in my room....
Hope....everyone else...had a Lovely day...
I'm having a glass of wine...then...shutting myself...and...Polly...in my room...
Love to you...
and...like Scarlett says....
'after all....Tomorrow...is...another day....'
Barb C.
{don't get me wrong...I am Thankful...no matter what comes my way......to have had this day......and...be healthy...enough...to take it in....I am...blessed...}

2 comments:

Betty G said...

((((((((HUGS)))))) and much love to you, sweetie. Luv~Betty

Simply Iowa said...

Just....what I needed...
Thanks...
and Love....to you...Betty.
Barb C.