Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's....Over...

I took this image...last night.... before midnight.... the last night...of the Holiday Season...2011....
sad....

Took this...tonight.... John and I took the afternoon...and put everything away.... for another year.... He's such a good sport.... this isn't his favorite job....by a long shot.... but...he knows how much it means to me...so I consider this a Huge Gift...from him....
I kept catching myself....wondering....what curves, and rubbish...may lay ahead...on this journey....between the Holidays.....where we will be...this time, next year...I get a sick....feeling...in my stomach....then... I get an overpowering feeling... that gives me optimism....
and....an understanding....that I can only take this....one day...at a time....
Maybe...it's my age....or the Battles...from the last year...{years}...that have left me wounded....and a bit...raw....as the wounds are healing...I feel...the scars...have left me....a bit tougher....
 sad....yet....a good thing....I guess...
Happy New Year....
Barb C.


No comments: