Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hmmm...one Never Knows... what Gifts... may await...

These Great Chairs...were left...by the Rabbit Hole...Garden Gate! Hmmmmm....

 It was an AMAZING DAY TODAY...It had to be close to 60 degrees! Two Cool Shop Owners, from Des Moines rolled through...and actually...sat on these chairs...while waiting for me...to get to them.... I found one guy......laying on the ground...with his feet resting...on the seat....basking...like a Turtle...on a Stump....in the Insanely Warm Sunshine...on January 5th....In IOWA!!!!! {I truly do...get some Cool Cats...visiting...down The Rabbit Hole...oh my....} {my camera was in the house...but..I gotta tell ya...they were Priceless!} { MY KINDA FOLK!}
They said they thought the Shop...was Very Cool.... {Bless their Hearts...}and...they meant it... bless...their hearts...
I had so many Great Folks...stop in....Today...Sweet Josephine....she always makes me feel so good...I just want to Squeeze Her! A nice girl...who needed some help...on an old clock... Peg and Mike... Peg looks soooo much better...than she sounded...yesterday... she didn't get out of the van...she said her knees are weak....but...her eyes...sparkled... and that says it all...
John helped me get the truck unloaded...and get a path, for the 13 and a half foot table...to make it's way out of the garage....and into the Fuso.... It's going to Nashville...it's Sister, sold....I deliver that, next week...
The  Boys...carried in the Big Step Back Cupboard...in the back greenhouse...It's headed to the Anamosa Show...if it doesn't sell before...
Tho...I did a whole lotta visiting...today...I got a lot done..too...
I never think...I have the right stuff...for a show...but Peg...always reassures me... Thank God...for Her... She is so mad...she can't come to Nashville...but she assured me...she WILL BE HERE FOR THE SPRING SALE!!!! {sigh....} Like she says...we are truly joined at the hip....
The Mad Hatter...and The Mad...March Hare.....
Hope You All...had a Most Wonderful Day...
Love to You...
Barb C.
{I kind of thought about this day.... and...the Way Cool Cats... wouldn't have had such a relaxed time...if...The Mad Hatter...didn't Totally... Welcome Them...to Bask...in The January Sunshine....Ahhh...We are All Crazy.... and...ya know... All The Best People Are!}

No comments: