Saturday, January 28, 2012

a day of...loading...oh my...

All the Guys....were wonderful...Steph came with curly willow...and helped too... Thank God...for Them!
I fell...on the ice...jammed my wrist...ripped the entire seat out of my pants....oh dear... Then...as I was standing at the end of the truck...up in the box......Josh...was next to me...we were struggling with a wheelbarrow........Justin was standing .......on the ground.... I turned....and said..."I'm falling..." as I was falling out of the truck...not scared...I just knew I was falling...backwards...then...face first...onto the ground...it was too late to grab anything...to try and catch myself....I was falling... Justin...ran and caught me...I went down...but not bad...If he hadn't been there...I really can't imagine...what would have happened to me...I wouldn't be going to Nashville....Thank God....for him...
I have tons to get done tonight....and tomorrow...I keep making lists...and adding more to the existing lists...
I wish the truck was twice as big as it is....I feel like I don't have nearly enough on...and it's pretty darned FULL! { I'm adding more...tomorrow...somehow...} still have bags to pack...laundry to do...and...I need a bath...too...oh my....
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: