Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anamosa Show....History!

It was Great Seeing Everyone....Bloggers... Followers....and...who...I follow! Antiquers....and New Folks...that have been Bitten... by the Antiques Bug!
Thanks to Justin and Josh...whew...we were loaded and out...in 2 hours... amazing...amazing....
The Show was very Good... Considering...the weather....I was pretty punchy.... kept saying hi...to folks...I had already said "Hi" to.... then...realizing...ahhh...I already said 'Hi'... to you...didn't I! {oh...my...}
This is going to be a Crazy...busy...week... I have to completely unload.... then...reload...but...have soooo much...much...much....to get done...seems...everything....I had planned to take to Heart....has sold....well....not...everything... I'm just going to have to dig....and work...harder... to get it all pulled together...
I'm warming up soup...and sipping a Cajun...Martini... I earned it...
I want to Thank...Lynn....and the Boys....once again....they truly...were my Weekend...Angels...oh my...
It was Great seeing Everyone...everyone...
I'm going to go find the Lazy Boy.... and crash...
Hope you all had a Wonderful Weekend!
Love....to ya....

The Roads...sucked rotten eggs...at 5....this morn....The Fuso...is short wheel based... it's like a Hog on Skis....yuk..


The booth...turned out...o.k... I got several thumbs up....but oh my.... I am...in a tight spot....and...getting....tighter...by the minute...but...I Trust...and know...It's...All....Good.... : )
 Barb C.
It was Great seeing...Kenny...Julie... Gail... The Coin Silver Guy... The Book Guy...{who always says...what a Grrreat Booth it is....that means.....soooo much...when...I never...think...it's good enough...} Polly...Bob...Bob...Wanda...Terry...Dan...Jo...Colleen...Daryl...Amy...
Sarah.....her Wonderful...Parents...and Matt...and hearing...The Most Wonderful....wonderful...news... : ).... Carolyn...Mark... Don...and his Lovely Wife...
 Sherri... Bill....Jeff...Sonia...
Roxie...and her sweet hubby...
Dave...Dixie...Sandy...Lee...Duane...and...really...All....of the Vendors... {Ginger...The Queen of Hearts......and Garth!}....Barb and Dan.... {Park Place...Marion, Iowa... {See Ya...In NASHVILLE!}{I should get the names...of all of the dealers...at this show....they are soooooo good...good people...Thanks...to Cecilia...and Jon....they do such a Great Job...Promoting.....}
I'm...moving on...to Nashville...{like it hasn't been on my Brain....for Months!!!!}
{missed...Connie.... but...so loved the folks... that set up in her place....Good Neighbors!}
{ I want to say...it meant so much...to see...Diane S.
 While attending the Fall Harvest Sale...I saw...she was going through...chemo...I called her The Most Beautiful Baldy!!!...we had No Idea...Peg....was about...to take us...on another journey....
I saw...the Sparkle...in Diane's...eyes...today...as I see...in my Peg's....
 I shared with her...the journey...of the last several months...{Peg...Mom...and...other...Uglies...almost...more...than...one can shoulder...} {I said..."Almost..."} it's amazing... how People...are Placed...in your life.... it truly...is...
Several things....hit me in the face.... this weekend... all... about 'The Journey'..... guess... all I can say.... is... God Bless Us.... Everyone....and... It's...All...Good...}
{ I was going to change the lead song...but..."Four that want to own me...two...that want to Stone me... and..one...she's.... a friend of mine... " just seemed to FIT!!! not to mention...I am...the Girl...in the Flat Bed Ford! ahhhh...yeah...enough...said...}and...it was Great...seeing Tommie...from Fuel...she...always....Grounds Me...somehow...
 Peg...Tommie....Gail...Amy...and...a handful...of others... ground...me...God...Bless.... Them...and...all the Strangers...{Angels} God...sends my way....}

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

she always "grounds" you HA HA HA HA. Good one.

Simply Iowa said...

I thought of that...after I wrote it...! and Left It!!! Tommie is Totally a Grounding Force!!!!{she's in the right business! {Fuel...The Best Coffee...Around!)
Love to Ya!
Barb C.