Thursday, December 8, 2011

Second Hand Shopping....

more flannel! and...a great pair of mittens!

more bottle brush trees! and....a sweet ornament...for Miss Scarlett!

Liz and Miss Scarlett, came and picked me up, yesterday...they took me bill paying....then, we went Second Hand Shopping....Money is tight, for us, now...{well...is most always...} We rarely buy our clothes, 'retail'... Since Flannel Shirts, have become popular...they have gotten expensive.... { around the 20.00 range...yeeesh!} and, as fast as Miss Scarlett is growing...there is no way Liz and Nick, can be buying new.... and, honestly...none of us would, anyway.... {if we were wealthy folk} Mom, and sister, Chery, were the Best Second Hand Shoppers! {Peg is a 'Quarter Day' Girl! Liz, is up and coming... wow...!} Mom and Chery, would dress, beautifully.... they looked like they spent a million bucks, on their wardrobe! and, you can...if you are a together, and stylish person....{Friend, Jo B., really can put a wardrobe together, at Second Hand Shops! Whew!} me...ahhh...not so much.... {I picked a man up, the other day, to look at a house full of stuff.... he took one look at me and said..."Good...your wearing your 'Work Clothes'....ready to Work!".... ahhh....my reply...... "these are my, good... everyday...clothes...." oh my...}
We had a lovely day.... When I told Peg, we had went shopping....she asked what I got.....I told her... Flannel Shirts! {then...under my breath...I also said I got the very last thing I needed....} "MORE CHRISTMAS!!!!?" She yelled through the phone.......
Hey....what can I say...I am a sick person...and...I didn't have any...like Most of them!
Have a Lovely...Day...
Barb C.

No comments: