Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peg, Her Hubby...Mike....and John... What a Trio!

Peg and Mike...took us to supper, last night... It was Lovely.....{You want to see True Love..... Look where Peg and Mike's hands are.... You can FEEL the Love...around them...They have been Sweethearts...since Middle School....}
Moments...I'm telling you...it's all about the 'Moments'.... John and I truly enjoyed our 'Moments' with them...
John rarely leaves the Fort.... so Peg was Shocked when he agreed to come dine out... First thing she asked John..." Well....I think you're SICK!...Have you checked yourself lately...with a rectal thermometer????"....John nearly LOST IT!!!! He was Rolling! The two of them sparred..all throughout supper... oh my....
All Mike and Peg have been doing is shopping.... Mike takes her out...Goodwill shopping...and clothes shopping... {not much else to do...in Rochester...after treatments...} I asked Mike, how he is holding up...hanging out in all of the stores...he said " Well... I'm growing Female Hormones...it's getting easier, and easier...."...Well... He had Me Rolling!!!
I feel soooo Blessed to have them...in our Lives...
and...
a moment...
to share...with them....
Love to You..
Barb C.
{I'm headed to go with Mom, again, today... rechecks...}
just  received a call...that an old Friend...has passed away...and I missed the funeral...
My Prayers go to Don J. He Rests...
and...His Beautiful, Loving Wife...Elsie.... My Prayers are with You....
Barb C.

No comments: