Thursday, December 22, 2011

Large Hand Made Storage Jar....

This is one of the treasures I picked up yesterday..... It's about 20 inches tall.... and beautifully done.... It looks a little pink in this image...but...it's very clear...with a slight...very slight pink cast.... it is a lovely piece...it's 20 inches tall....and makes whatever is in it.... Beautiful! I believe it to be...quite Old....
I didn't have a lot of time today.... getting things unpacked...Mom had a bad day...and... I had Customers...that needed attention, as well....
Then...grocery shopping...supper...and now...I have had enough...
Love, to you...
Barb C.
{The Bell Jar...is sold...}

2 comments:

JB Knacker said...

Love following you on your adventures via your blog! I love glass vessels and that one shines!! A merry Christmas to you and your family, Barb.
Brenda

Simply Iowa said...

Same to You...and Yours...Sweet Brenda...!
Don't think for one moment I have forgotten you...When Allyson was out on Sunday...I told her...we ARE coming to see you...
Hope you know, tho, we've only known each other, for a short period of time.... You Hold a Very Special Place...in my Heart... Love to You...Sweet Pea...
Barb C.