Saturday, December 17, 2011

In The Shop...Today! 11 - 5!

I'm headed down to the Rabbit Hole! Nope...I didn't get my cards done...but...I will... {they may not arrive at their destination...'til the first thaw.... but...I'll get 'em done!}
I have got to get some stuff sold...or Christmas is going to be mighty slim...and...if it is...it is...We have Much...to be Thankful for! A roof over our head... Great Children...and Grandchildren... Loved Ones... that are So Amazing...our Beloved Critters...{soul mates....} and...we are Breathing...
When I say...I always have to keep the 'Pins in the Air'.... I'm not kidding....with all that has transpired this Fall...{few folks know all of it...} my pins have been totally out of sync...
But... I think Finally...I have found my Legs! {with a little help...from The Man Upstairs... and a whisper..in my ear.... {the Angels....Angels...} so...
I'm getting back on track!
Sooo Much To Get Caught Up On!!!!
and...The Shows Start...in January.... Yikes!
{I'll have the entire Show Season Posted, soon!}
Have a Great Day!

The Tree Top... I put about 20 toppers on it... I keep adding more, every year.... I sold a few of them, yesterday...One...was one of my very Favorites...{ I don't have anymore like 'That'...one....} but...it's headed to a Most Wonderful Home...how Great is That!
Barb C.

2 comments:

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

You inspired me...I have 3 toppers sticking out of our tree this year and told Dustin I need about 10 more - LOL! Hey...he was out shopping yesterday....hmmmmm....

Simply Iowa said...

Hey, Sweet Cheeks! You should pop in...tomorrow, late afternoon....around 5, or so...Allyson is popping over to visit...and see the Tree... You are Welcome...too! Thought I'd see if my Pal, Brandon would like to come visit... the House...
Jo Brantley got me started...on the Masses of Tree Toppers... on a Tree Top....She is...Amazing! and...So Are YOU!!!!
Let me know...if you want to slide by....I will open the Bubbly!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.