Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chimney Cupboard...Old, Old...Pearl Buttons... Vintage Sewing Objects.. and... a Mid 1800's Hanging Cupboard...filled...with Vintage Livestock... Happy Holidays...from Victoria's Secrect....{oh my....what one may find....down...The Rabbit Hole...}

I found this Large Moulded Plastic Piece, that is embellished with Angels.....a while back...I am almost positive, it is an old Victoria's Secret Display piece....I think there was a reflecting mirror on it, originally..{I Love 'Victoria's Secret'!} what ever was there, is gone, so I painted it with chalkboard paint....and it has been Great....down The Rabbit Hole! it's for sale...but until it leaves...I'll enjoy it!

Old..Old...Old.... Shell Buttons....I have a huge amount of them...in the Shop... very...cool!

The Sewing Niche'... Vintage Thread...buttons...scissors...lace...Pin Cushions...{my personal weakness...}

1880's, or so, Chimney Cupboard... a 'Real'...Chimney Cupboard.... Thick Sides...to support the weight.... It's a real Sweet Heart...

The Livestock...in the Old Hanging Cupboard... This is a super set, of  Cardboard Animals...very old...in great condition...


No comments: