Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Chicago Run....

Oh my...a long day.... got the car parts... on the truck and trailer...and managed a little Antiquing....
and...I got most of my cards done...on the way there...they look like chicken scratch...but... they are....what they are...!
John and I had a long talk....all the way home...I drove....
Once again....that other person, that I share my body with...stepped forward.... {wow...she's really got her crap together...!} She laid out plans, for the upcoming year... The Shows....and direction, she will be taking the business...along with his role....{ it was like a corporate meeting...flying down the interstate...in a Souped up Ford Truck...all Tricked out in Flames...and Fender Skirts...{yes...Fender Skirts...}pulling a trailer...loaded down...and weaving between Semis... oh yeah...that Chick...is a Mega Multi-Tasker!} God...let's keep her around...awhile!} I was pretty impressed with her ideas....think John was too...
I have some Grand Plans....  I think... all the stress...and turmoil...the last three years...{and...the last 3 months....}were a blessing....{like...the Northern Star...} it's made me stronger... and...more focused...
Times...they are a Changin'... and...so am I... along with the Rabbit Hole....{There will be Huge Transformations...this upcoming Year...!}
I'll be taking You With Me....
It's Gonna Be...Good....
God Bless The Broken Road...that Led me Straight to...Home...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Be sure and make plans to come visit the shows I'll be doing this year... I have Big Changes in Mind...with them! ....and...I'll be adding some...that will be Pure Fun!... I'll be posting all of the 2012 Dates... at the first of  the New Year!!!} {Make Plans to Attend Heart of Country... first weekend in February.... oh my...I have heard...once again...it's gonna be...Over The Top! { I have some Major Surprises....in mind... in my Little Corner of It!}

3 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

we need to talk ...

Gatherings said...

Awesome! Glad your spirit is high!

Simply Iowa said...

It's amazing... what a completed puzzle can do for ones spirit! All the Heartbreaks...they truly were like Northern Stars... pointing me....to right where I need to be... The Journey....is hard one... but...without the rough patches....The heartbreaks...I wouldn't have looked up...to see the Stars...pointing me...where I need to be...
Love to ya...
Miss Wanda...
Barb C.