Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Chair.... Day...

Still haven't unpacked from yesterday.... and was on the road, today...gathering another load...I was supposed to go last week, to see these things...but with everything going on...we made it happen...at the last minute...this morn...
 oh my ... I found...The Mad Hatter's Chair...!!!! I have been searching high and low for one...A Tall... slight  winged....Wing Back...Voila'! Here it is! Tho, it doesn't look overly tall in this image....it is.... Love it! Love the Gothic Chair...and the one...with the Inlay... I gathered a pretty good load...Some sweet smalls... I sold the Lovely Yellow Cupboard, over the weekend... and was thankful.... I have now...reinvested...every dime of that sale.... I really needed the inventory...and this is all Very Cool Stuff.... that...if it doesn't sell right away...will be great for the upcoming shows!
I'll have lots of images, soon....  I simply had to get this Northern Iowa run done, today....so...couldn't post any sooner...
John and I are going to supper with Pegadoo and Mike.... ! So...gotta get the truck unloaded...and Fly!
Love to Ya!

Love the Chairs.... and the Old Concrete Urns are like none I have ever seen....They have some raised lettering on the side...I'll have to give them a good look in the morn....I also bought a Big... Tall.... Old... Birdbath... it's cool....!

I  bought some lovely smalls from this Estate.... An extra Large... Vintage Bell Jar...{Cloche} was one of them... I'll be posting more...tomorrow!
 Barb C.

No comments: