Friday, December 16, 2011

Back To Work!!!!

I'm working, here at Home...Today...
Shop, tomorrow! {and Sunday!}
Oh My! Soooo Much to do....

This is a Little Tree....my friend, Charlie gave me...a few years ago.... somehow...it had been left outside.... for a long time... he ran across it....in a box of stuff...or...maybe, on the ground...at a Farm Auction...  knowing how much I Love...worn, and Once Loved...Survivors... {not to mention..Charlie Knows....my Love for Old Christmas...} he saved it for me... a few years ago..... It may be.... my very Favorite.... I think.... it needs someone, to 'love'...it... more than the rest....

I found a spot on the Tree... for Miss Scarlett's First Ornament..... I picked one up, for 'J'.... I'm going to let him hang it.... oh my.....

This is a tiny vintage wreath, I have plopped on the top of an old silverplated spooner... that still had some of Liz's Babyshower Flowers in it.....that...I couldn't bare, to pitch.... They seem Happy, to Adorn...the tiny Wreath....Glad I didn't pitch 'em.... They make me smile... ahhhh ... Yellow!

Sooooo....Little Time!
I'm doing Christmas Cards...TODAY!!!!
Love, to You...
Barb C.

No comments: