Saturday, November 12, 2011

Open House...Sunday... 10 - 6!

Oh my... it was a lovely day.... I didn't get any ads in...totally forgot... but...had a Great day...anyway...
It was probably a good thing...I didn't advertise.... I was nowhere near...where I would have liked to be...in the Shop... but...I'll keep working on it.... I'll have much more done, by Amana's Prelude...weekend...the first weekend in December...
Had all sorts of 'Well Wishes'...to send to Peg...{ and a Sweet Care Package...to take to her...} it all means so much.... I sure miss her... I see her everywhere...in the Rabbit Hole...things just don't seem 'right'...with out her Crazy Expressions....and Contagious Laughter....
It was Great seeing everyone... all the Sweet Hearts...we shared some laughs...cider...and a glass of Farm House Wine....by candle light...this evening.....it was very nice....
An old friend, ...once said to me, many years ago...as she had observed, over the years... the folks who stop in....how lucky I am, to have such Angels...that come visit...the Shop....... she sure hit the nail, on the head... I do...feel very Blessed....very...Blessed....
Love, to You...
Barb C.

No comments: