Friday, November 11, 2011

Open House Prep....

The Shop...is Full....I will have Loads of Old Stuff...Out in The Shop's Yard...as well.... Just got a Bunch of Concrete in...a Wonderful ...{Wonderful...} Harvest Table....Several 1800's Clocks...all cleaned....oiled and ready to go.... I will have a Variety of Amana Style Christmas Trees.... { fashioned from mid 1800's Amana Yarn Winders...these are Great!} Lots of Vintage Christmas...{I'll be putting more out..throughout the Holiday Season!} Some Cool Upholstered pieces...just....a lovely...group...of vintage gatherings....
Hope to see you....
love, to...
Barb C.

2 comments:

AmyN said...

I'm going to try to spend some quality time in those rose colored chairs on Sunday!! I'll give you a call when I'm headed your way afternoonish.......

Simply Iowa said...

Be...so Happy to see ya...
The chairs are so comfy... I'll be ready to melt into them...
Love, to ya...
Barb C.