Thursday, November 3, 2011

On the Road...today...

Large Bisque Flower Pot....
An old friend, got me collecting these... several years ago... I love them... the color...the style..and form... Grant Wood painted some of them in his portraits... they were popular in the early 1900's... Made by Macomb, Western and Red Wing Stoneware Companies, in Illinois, and Minnesota... Allyson has a lovely collection, on her Fireplace Mantle... Bud has a Huge Collection, for sale, at his shop, in Amana {Renates} Mary S. {Dark Horse Antiques} also, has many, throughout her store...I always have a few, around...they come and go...and don't uasally stay around, too long.... I buy chipped, cracked, painted and gnarly ones, as well, as perfect ones... love 'em all....!
I'm on the road, again, today.... many..many...miles...... don't know when I'll get to work on the shop... maybe, tomorrow...Saturday...on the road again...I'll be open Sunday, noon 'til 4....
John and I worked on projects, in his shop, yesterday...oh my...It rained...and rained... I was outside, cutting evergreen branches...and got a Cold Shower...Twice... I'm hand making some Lovely...Old Fashioned Christmas Trees...in time for Open House...{John has had a Huge Hand in them...he is such an Amazing Artist...}I'm very fussy, about what we use, to make these trees...so...they will be in limited quantities.... I'll have images, very...soon...
Hope You All...have a Most....Wonderful...Day...!
Love...to You....
Barb C.
{Talked to Mel, Peg's daughter, and Peg, yesterday.... {I Have...to hear Peg's voice...Every Single....Day....} Mel said, the Mayo Dr., said...the MO. Biopsy....was....'Inconclusive'.... {the one, they thought in MO. was 99.9% sure...was cancer... so, Mayo did their own...yesterday...results, Friday....
I am Totally thinking...Nothing But Positve Thoughts... I will not...allow my Heart...a hint...of any other thoughts... Please...keep her, in your prayers...they WORK!}
Love, to You!

No comments: