Monday, November 21, 2011

Home....after...a Long...day...

Spent the day....on the road....only got 3 hours of sleep last night....{at best...don't ask...}
 I feel like a noodle...
Deliveries...and...pick ups... Still have a 7 inch knot, on my leg... but...it only hurts when I touch it....{or Polly rubs against it...oh my...to the moon!}
Made an Illinois run, today.... brought home some great stuff.... and...visited with some, lovely...lovely people...
I should have stayed home...and cleaned... for Thanksgiving....but...the hi way was calling me.... at first, I thought my gut steered me wrong...{silly me...} but then...I found some most wonderful treasures....and Great Folks.... It was a Good Day....
Busy, again, tomorrow... Photographers...coming to the shop....{seems I have one or two, weekly..wanting to take pictures...of the gnarliness...or do photo shoots...with children, or grads....I love it...and always welcome them...Creative Spirits...who appreciate...the Insanity...of the 'Rabbit Hole'...}
I'm going to see Pegadoo, tomorrow...oh my... I want to take her something...but...I don't know what.... she Loves Bread...so...maybe some Panera's....
Then...I have got to get busy...food to prepare...pit...to clean... Friday...the Tree goes UP!...

This is a Lovely...40 year old set, of Cast Iron Garden Furniture.... the surface is Great!!! All Mossy!...Pretty...Pretty!....

I could not believe...I found these trees...all on one shop... the largest is nearly 18 inches... the smaller...funky ones, are  'made in Taiwan Republic of China' stamped... oh my....new...old stock....{found a fun load of vintage Christmas...like I tell Peg..."but... I don't have one....Like That : )   "...when she scolds me for buying More of it...she'll be happy to know...I didn't duplicate anything....: )     }

Oh my...found 2 of these amazing...still in the box.... vintage wreaths...they are 12 inches...or better, in diameter.... I had to have them...simply...had to... Love...Them! {I don't have any...like these...... : )   }
 Christmas... at Home.... It's gonna be...over the top...if...I have the strength....ambition...and...creativity to pull it off.... I think...it's going to be...Grand....
But...for this moment...this noodle...has to find a bed... and collapse...I....have had...enough...
Love, to You...
Peace...
Barb C.
I'll have more images tomorrow...a heavy Load.... I'll be around... in and out...the rest of the week, and weekend....whew....

No comments: