Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holiday Open House...Today 10 - 6!!!!!

I'm putting this Awesome 8 foot Harvest Table out...Wonderful 2 board top...{2, 15 inch boards...} Pine... Old...Dry...Puddy Colored Paint.... It's a Sweetie!
The Shop...is what it is...{without Pegadoo...} {she told me to...not to worry..."it is...what it is"....} Thanks to Liz...for lending a hand... !
The Cider is heating up...the Coffee is on...Stop By....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{The bottom shelf, is optional... would make a great work table...in a kitchen...!}

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Hope you have a wonderful sale. I'm working at Leola's today -- would rather be in Fairfax, Iowa.

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Jan....
Some day...I'll make the leap...to get to Leola's...and head to MO.
That same day...You'll also, take a run, to Iowa... and we'll pass each other...on the road...I can just See It!
I wish...you could be here...maybe...during Prelude weekend...Lots going on!
No Matter...we will hook up...some day...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{and...everything is perkin' along... : ) }