Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Open House.... Saturday...and Sunday...10 - 6 !

I was Crazy Busy....today.... Veterans Day... Lot's of Folks stoppin' by.... and...the shop...is...what it is... I forgot to get my ads  in...so...it may be a quiet weekend...and...that's o.k.
Too many irons...too many fires...my mind...and memory...are toast...
Thanks, to Daughter, Liz...for coming out this afternoon... and helping....get some of the Christmas out.....soooo much more, to go...but, the good thing is...I'll be having another Christmas Gathering, as always... over Prelude, in The Amana Colonies...the first weekend in December... So...I'll Shoot for the Moon Then! and keep working....'til then...Hopefully...things will be perking along...better....
I'm putting furniture, on the Shop Lawn...in the morn...some is rough...some is ready... I'll just keep working...getting things out, throughout the day... My body hurts...and...I'm tired...tonight...I'll be up and running...early....
Love to You...
and...Hope to see ya...over the weekend...
Barb C.

No comments: