Friday, November 4, 2011

'Gatherings' Open House... Lovely....

Sales were Brisk...this morning, at 'Gatherings', in Anamosa! The Store was all Decked Out...and Smelled AMAZING! {Love her Candle Line!} It was fun seeing some old friends... I REALLY... enjoyed Wanda's Home Made Fudge...and Cecilia's Wonderful Hot Cider!
The Open House runs through tomorrow... Go Visit!
I popped in Marion, to grab some Briwax, and chatted with Annette...it was good seeing her... {Antiques of Marion, then quickly, to Marion Mercantile...not enough time, for Park Place, Remember When...Antique Avenue, or Warehouse.... I'll need an entire Day!} {Marion is a Wonderful Antiquing Destination! and...there are other cool shops...very Artsy...and Fun...oh...and Great Food! : )  }
It was a busy...busy afternoon...ran into Ginger, and, The Queen of Hearts.... always...always...good seeing them...they Inspire....
I haven't heard from Peg.... today... I am getting a bit... concerned... left a message... hope.. to hear her voice...soon...{ results may be { could be...should be...may...be...? } in...today...}
I have her Sweet Gourd Necklace, she gave me, at the Fall Sale... hanging from the rear view mirror..in the Ford... I can't tell you...how many times, my hand has held it.... the last week.... I've spent more time in the truck...than anywhere... Peg has been there with me.... her beautiful...beautiful...artwork....there... resting...in my hand... I can feel her energy...within the tiny little gourd....
Please...keep her in your Prayers...and, Thank You....for it....
Love, to You...
Barb C.
{just talked to Peg....no results today...not 'til Monday... oh...my....  } { but...we laughed....and...she called me a 'Doofus'...so...for today...that's good enough ...   : )   }

2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

It will be a very long weekend for all of you. Waiting is so hard.

Hoping and praying for good report.

Simply Iowa said...

Yes...Sue...
It will be long....
But...I'll Take It!
Looking Up...Looking...Up...
Thank You...
For Those Wonderful Prayers...
Love, to Ya....
Barb C.
{Peg Thanks You Too... She said, again, this eve...to Tell Everyone...Thank You...}
She sounds...weary... but...then we laugh...about, something stupid... Life truly, is not about the days... it's about the Moments... the Wonderful... Silly...Stupid...Crazy....moments..