Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finishing Up... The Tree...

My Heart....simply has not been in this...this year....
I have moments... of The Holiday Spirit...but then, hours of Melancholy...
Very...very....difficult...to get it all done... but...I keep moving forward...tho, it may be at a snails pace...I really have stayed down The Rabbit Hole... my quiet...safe...place...
I'll have lots of images...tonight...
I'm cleaning up all the boxes... and debris, this morning.... trying to find places for everything that has to be moved, for 'Christmas'...to Make a Grand Entrance...
Peg and Mike are stopping by, this morn... It will be so good....to see them...
I just opened my 'Streams'...to see this...once again...perfect...

God sometimes shuts the door and shuts us in...
That He may speak, perhaps through our grief or pain,
And softly, heart to heart, above the din...
May tell some precious thought to us again....

I have been feeling guilty...for not getting more done...and sitting in a world, of chaos...but... I'm letting that guilt go...It Is....What It Is... and, for today...this truly is...the very best, I can do....What Will Be...Will Be....

Hope You...have a Most...Enlightening Day!
this is a little, vintage tree I put up, last night....no lights...just old beaded garland...and some of my favorite old ornaments.... a happy little tree....
Barb C.

2 comments:

kim nizzi said...

Stunningly beautiful. You know I love the alter.

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Kim...
It Could Be YOURS!!!! : ) !!!
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.