Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jethro...oh...my.....

John took me for a Spin...in his Baby.... I turned the music on...{Sally's CD...with Sweet Home Alabama...} This song came on first... John doesn't smile very often... When The Awesome Subs...and Bass....were Rockin' this Song Out....John...Smiled....
That....Mark Harmon...'Gibbs'...smile...{a curl of his lip...and a low...chuckle...} it was coooool...
He turned Jethro Loose....and My Jowls were Pasted to my Neck..... Holy Smokes... The G Force...was Incredible....!!!! He's laying the Shelby Cobra Stripes...on Jethro...tomorrow...
John has worked his butt off... Justin and Josh...too...
I got to take him for a spin... this evening.... It's been...30 years...since I have have driven a car... with this much...POWER!!!!! Wow...You forget... what a Fast Car...is... I even turned down my beloved music...to here that Amazing Engine...Wow...
wow....
Barb C.

2 comments:

Amy N said...

He's amazing!! (meaning both of them) I can't believe Jethro is road worthy already!!!! What a craftsman John is. So excited for you!!! Gonna try to find you over the weekend :)

Simply Iowa said...

John is Amazing!!!
Jethro...is a Cool Ride! John is smiling a lot more! Good to see!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Barb C.