Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hearts...

The collection...of little 'Hearts'...that find, me....a reminder of Dad...

Peg...a year ago... holding one of her Masterpieces... {amazing...} I visited with her last night...we always laugh... I tell her, of all of the Prayers...that are being sent her way...by Folks, neither of us know... but they are sending Good Thoughts... and Prayers....
She broke down...and wept...I could barely understand...what she was saying...
She said..." Barb...I can feel it....I can't explain it...but I can feel the Prayers...the Angels, around me...tell Everyone...THANK YOU!"
I said..."I do...and I also, ask them to Keep Them Coming!"
{I know...the Angels were holding me up...on Monday...I, too...could feel them...}
Thank You...Everyone...
Keep 'em Comin'!
Love, to You...
Barb C.



4 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

Thinking of Peg and of you. Keep us posted.

Simply Iowa said...

Oh...Sue...
We are all...in The Arms...of the Angels...
Keep Peg.....in your Prayers...Angel Girl...
Thank You...
Love..to You...
Barb C.

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

love you!! My heart breaks for you and Peg...many prayers have been lifted for you both....even during waking hours of the nights! Hang in there !!! peace......barb h.

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You... my friend...
But...I already knew... Your Prayers...were there...
Thank You...
Sweet Angel...
Love..to You...
Barb C.