Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Day...with..Allyson...

Allyson and I took off yesterday....towards Illinois...we have another trip planned, in late November, to J.B. Knackers... The Mighty Miss, was calling us....yesterday...
I had taken a fall, on Thursday...{me...and a Big Daddy Cupboard...dropped...to...the ground...} I stupidly...tried to save the top, and bottom, cupboard pieces.......and pulled muscles, from my shoulders...to my ankles...so...was flat on my back... all day Friday... But...I wasn't going to miss Allyson's, and my, day...away... She drove....and we filled her little Rav, to the brim... It was great seeing Leanne, and Sarah...{Angels...} then...Chery, and Michelle...at Bishop Hill... {We Love....Bishop Hill... } Then...on to Galesburg...{a run...years ago...I made Monthly...} It was great seeing Ziggy...missed Brenda...but found some great little treasures, in her booth... Then...we wrapped it up...at The Galesburg Antique Mall... {I have to go back, Tuesday...the Rav....isn't the Ford...but... it did a fine job!
Allyson and I visited with Peg...she is so short of breath...I wish...she could get help...sooner...than Wednesday...this is all coming on so fast....she was fine...only a month ago... I'm worried it's a Fungus...and not cancer...{they say they are 99.9% sure it's cancer...but..the biopsy isn't read yet... it could be some fast growing weird thing... that is taking her breath away...and nothing is being done to treat it...Pray...Pray...Pray....}
The Shop is Open, today, 12-4...there are Piles of Yesterday's Gatherings...strewn about... but...it is...what it is...
Love, to You...
Barb C.
Love...this Darling Tiny Tavern Sink... Great...for a Green House!
Funky....Vintage Christmas Tree
This is a Huge {chest high} Lamp... only...30 or 40 years old...or so... but....very Sweet...great...for the Holidays...
Huge...{all of 30 inches wide...} Victorian Bead work...Love it...
Found this 20 inch, Ironstone, Well and Tree Platter...on our travels... The back, on these mid 1800's platters, are as lovely...as the front...
Allyson...brought the Sweet Pink Luster Cup... as a Gift... yesterday morning... she was so impressed with my 'Repaired'... tea pot....and thought I need a matching cup....then, she spied, a tiny matching cup, and saucer... yesterday...now...we Both...may sip tea...from the Gnarly Old Tea Pot... another...Angel...
I am...Blessed...

2 comments:

JB Knacker said...

So glad you had a good day out yesterday! And so glad I'll be seeing you in November sometime!!

Just wanted you to know I am praying for Peg. It is a helpless feeling for you to see her suffer...and prayers are powerful...so I will continue to pray to my favorite saints, the Blessed Mother and to our heavenly Father for the healing of Peg. Thinking of you...
Brenda

Simply Iowa said...

We'll be headed your way...after the Holiday Open House...here...
Brenda...I just got off the phone, with Peg...She says..."Thank You.... Thank You...for the Prayers..." and "Thanks"...to Everyone...
She gets winded... just talking... I so... wish she was at the Mayo....but... I know... she will be there....soon...
Brenda...Your Words...are so Powerful...I can feel them...I Know...Peg does...as well...
Love...and a Huge..Thank You... to You...Sweet Angel...
Barb C.