Monday, September 5, 2011

Ralston Creek Show

Allyson and I took off this morning...to go to the Ralston Creek Show...in Iowa City..... I had sent folks there, and everyone was happy they went...came home with lots of treasures!
Allyson helped me load...a bunch of Chalk Boards...then we had a Great Lunch after shopping the Fun Show!
Sweet Audrey...brought me a six pack...of Awesome Margarita Cup Cakes....{Yowza!!!!}{Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats} John said he loved them! Said she must Love to Bake! I said...oh yea... her business is BOOMING! He said "she has a business, selling these? Hmmm...to pay for her Antiques?" I roared...{Dustin must have gotten to him!} I said....I had to write that!}I got the old transferware, piece...from pal, Polly...it works great...for a Cup Cake Pedestal!
It was a very relaxing trip... Allyson is such a calming spirit...It was great seeing everyone...and I found some really neat stuff....Allyson, found her treasures...here...at the Rabbit Hole... we had a Lovely Lunch.... a good day....
I got a little twisted... but...am really trying to keep the sand out of the shell.... {no more pearls...no more pearls...}
Talked to Pegadoo, today.... We've decided...the Rabbit Hole...is the Only Safe Place...for the Mad Hatter...and the March Hare.... I plan on spending a lot more time there... Dolly really likes it there... her little heart...is right at home...there... mine...too...
It was great seeing all the folks in I.C. Bill A., George...Sue...and her Sweet Hubby...Lou and Colleen... It was a Huge Group...and Everyone said they were having a Great Show!
I'm glad the weather held...actually...was Beautiful... we also stopped at Artifacts.... Todd was Busy...Busy....
I took Dolly to the shop, yesterday....she spent the night there.... She Loves The Rabbit Hole... and was received well.... Allyson sure loved her... and, Sherry, too... Funny...even Sweet Dolly....has a bittersweet story, with her... I shared it, with Allyson...another grain of sand....another pearl....but...none of it matters...down the Rabbit Hole....It's all good...
I have to pick up stuff...tomorrow... then...think I'll jump down the Rabbit Hole....and hide...for a while... my soul needs the solitude....
Hope Everyone had a Lovely Weekend....
Love...to You...
Barb C.

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

glad you got out! Also glad I did! Many thanks! Had a great day. Now crunch time!!

Simply Iowa said...

I Knew You Would Have a GREAT TIME!!!!
I did...too... it was Just...what the Dr. Ordered... ahhh really....
I'm jumpin' down the Rabbit Hole....myself....need some quiet....and peace... no more pearls...I'm done...
Love to ya...
Barb C.

cconz said...

We were there too, i like that little show.Also found a new shop "susie's antiques"

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Cathie Girl...
Sorry we missed ya...
I have never heard of that shop....we'll have to hear more about it!
Thanks Again...Girlie...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.