Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkins!

Things are Rolling in! The Best Thing...was Pegadoo... she is my Angel...We just got done working in the shop... a late night....a Long Day...but...a Good Day...
I am dirty from head to toe! oh my...
It was cold and Rainy... but some neighbors brought some cool stuff in tonight...A Large Rug...and Empire Dresser...some cute shelves...fun stuff! Lynn and Lea also brought some neat stuff... and will be coming tomorrow...with a bit more! They brought Corn Stalks...and what I call White Bittersweet.... it has really cool White Berries...
Remember...There are Some Great Events going on in the Area...
What Cheer Flea Market...What Cheer, Iowa...
Oktoberfest...in the Amana Colonies....{Tons of Great Shopping There!}
and...we'd love to see you here...as well...
{There's so many Antique Stores...in this area...{Iowa...in general....} make plans to come visit over a weekend...You will have a Most Wonderful Time!

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Oh how I would love to be there but Judy & I are going to Vermont next week & have to get my bags packed. Hope you have a great sale. Next year I'm coming for sure -- this time with a U-Haul. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Oh...Jan...
I Look forward to seeing you...NEXT YEAR!!!
I am sooo excited for you...going to VERMONT!!! I Hope you and Judy have a Most Wonderful Trip...and a very Safe One!
Love to You...
Barb C.