Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Listen to the Music...

I wrote a BLAZING POST...concerning...my trials...today...but decided... to wait to post it....The first two songs...touch on my SMOKIN' THOUGHTS!!! Liars... and Kerosene...{If I had brought a certain 10 drawer cupboard home, today...tho I own it...I would have had a MASSIVE WEENY ROAST!!!!} I am hurt... and The Truth Comes Out In The End!!!! Always!!!
Yep...I'm Creating a Mile Long Strand Of Pearls!
Love to Ya!!!!
Barb C.
Amy is coming out this eve.... and I have had LONG conversations...with my Friends.... {no...I haven't checked by blood pressure, Pattie... } Hand Me The Marlboro's.....

2 comments:

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

Hang in there baby!! Things will be looking up!!!
Love the tin sorter looking spinner rack...? not sure if it was for bolts etc..? Do you still have it?
Just let me know.........barb

Simply Iowa said...

Sold...
But...I ahave a few other little goodies...you may like...You Need to Take a Road Trip!
Thanks for Being...a Good...Good...Friend...
Love Ya...
Barb C.