Friday, September 23, 2011

Let The Good Times Roll...Lord...Lord...

I sat down tonight...wondering what I would say about today....and what Tune...to play...with it.... I thought...as tired as I am... I need something..Up...Up....Up! I thought about 'The Cars'... Let the Good Times Roll....{ I hated them...when I was young...kind of like them, now...hmmm...} But then...I saw...B.B. King... 'Let the Good Times Roll'.....and Lord...Lord...it took me Back.... Oh My...To Nashville.... several  years ago...B.B. King's... Downtown Nashville... With Steph...and the Girls...{Liz and Kristi...} and Sweet Maurice... Our Porter...at Heart... Oh My... Maurice took us all Downtown...to B.B. King's...Live Music...Great Music...and the Place was Packed.... He knew someone....who could get us all in.... so...in we went...But...not a table to be found... except...a tiny one...way in the back....Maurice started for it...and so did another couple.... a fight broke out... between Maurice...and The Wife....of a Very Large Man...A Large Man... all dressed in a Red Tux...and a Big Red Top Hat... I'm motioning to Maurice...to GET BACK HERE....but Nooooo.... He and the Wife...are in each other's faces...toe to toe...in a Huge Shouting Match...Over That Table! oh my gosh.... {The Husband...is just standing there....if he would have thumped Maurice...it would have been all over....that guy...was a Giant...}
The next thing I know....we are all... all 7 of us... sitting around a 2 top table...at B.B. King's... having an Amazing Time... Who Would Have Thought!? The Amazing Vocalist...in the Band...took a Shine to Us Gals... and came and danced with us...crowded in with us... at our table...and visited...on his breaks... oh my....Only...In Nashville... My February Happy Place...
Sometimes... it pays...to be Crazy...all the best People are...don't ya know!
Ahhhh...back to reality.... Got the tents up....the load of furniture home.... lawn push mowed...and trimmed.... It's all good...{Peg is sick... that's not good...she'll be here Monday... but I'm hoping to have most things done... I don't want her busting her butt...at all...can't wait to see her new Collection...oh my...can't wait...to see her...}
So...all I can say, is...
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
6 Days 'til Sale!!!
Yeeee Haw!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: