Friday, September 16, 2011

Is This Heaven?... no...It's Iowa... I call it...'Home'...

When I reach the Pearly gates... this is what I hope to see...  An old Farm House... with smoke...gently wafting...from the chimney... knowing...a Warm Welcome...awaits me...just beyond the squeaky, old Screen Door....  A good, sound Barn....for the Critters...ah, yes...Home...
This...is what I call...'Heaven'...
Have a Most Wonderful Day...
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I found this old image...floating around...down... The Rabbit Hole...I can be in such a mood... then, my eyes will land, on an image...such as this....and it takes me away...far...far away... to a happy...happy place...
God....I Love this Old Stuff...Thank You...for letting me be surrounded by it... It truly can be... a Life Jacket...at times....}
{I put 'Almost Home', on for lead song...cause... I know this dream...all too well... I lived it, too...}

No comments: