Wednesday, September 21, 2011

'A' is for Apple Pie!

Picked this little cloth, late 1800's children's book, up...the other day... Showed it to Miss Scarlett....she Loved It!!!
I will be having lot's of old books, and odds and ends...at the Fall Harvest Sale...
I am proud to say...I did cut a huge load of brush, around the house and shop today... and cleared a couple of areas! Then...went and visited Rick and Karen... they had some wonderful Old Doors...that will be so Fun...for Display...and I'm going back, to get a load of Furniture...for the Sale...
I sold an Amana Cupboard...so need to dig it out of the shop...and reset the Primitive area...
So Much...Much...Much... to do...
The Cool Cats, I just met, this Summer...who are Bottle Diggers... stopped by, today....They are bringing HUNDREDS of Gnarly Old Bottles to the Sale! Priced so fair... they are so cool...
I gotta tell ya...I feel, Truly Blessed... with the most Amazing Folks... bringing stuff, for us to enjoy...
It looks to be a Grand Sale...
I'm tired... and a bit...sore...
But...this Foggy Mountain Breakdown...Has Me SMILING...and Dancin' in the Kitchen!
 Never too tired to Dance!
Yee Haw!!!!
{Polly thinks I have Lost My Mind...but...she Likes it...and is Bouncing around...too!}
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: