Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Found my 'Crap' Umbrella....

I finally spoke my mind... I usually clam up...when it comes to the ones I love...{I can always stand up....for those I love....not so much...when it's me...} But...thanks to a couple friends... who told me to get a spine.... I did.... I may be called a real Bitch...but...right is right...and wrong is wrong... So...if that's what it makes me... I'll wear that Badge...with Honor....{as the Mad Hatter would say.... I have found my 'Muchness'...}
I confronted my Dear Friend...who seemed oblivious... and also...seemed shocked... when I allowed him, to do the right thing....when he finally offered...{ I would accept, nothing less....}
I'm fighting...not feeling sorry for him..{cause I do Love him....} If I had shared this situation, with him....and another party, was the one who did this....he could Totally See it... Funny...it's pretty foggy...in his mind... being it's, him...and all....
There are ethics...in this business... at least...in my mind...I wouldn't treat anyone this way....and I don't want to be treated this way....I thought I was giving my friend, a great opportunity....I  also thought...he would look out for me...as I would have...for him....the tables turned...
Guess.... I was wrong....
Do I still Love Him....Yep....Is he Torqued...at me...Yep... Because...I called it exactly how it is... and...how it will always be.... Right is Right....Wrong...is Always....Wrong.... Any Way You Look At It....
Thanks Sherry....  Karen and John...they witnessed some of the Confrontation...{I'm pretty much 'out there'...when I'm...'out there'...oh dear...and don't back down...when I'm doing the right thing... I make no apologies.... just, a bit sorry...for the Drama...}
It was great seeing Karen and Rick...as well...they are such a Sweet Couple...
Thanks to Peg, Steph...and Gail... for the shove.... Love Ya...
Thanks Janet...and everyone...who e-mailed....I truly appreciate it....If my friend, can see this...for how it is...we will remain close... if...I hadn't said anything....I would have been done....totally done.... I'll let him 'Process'...if he doesn't come around...well... I guess...he wasn't as good of a friend...as I thought...{actually...I think it's because...he means so very much, to me...I was able to confront him....otherwise...I would have just crossed him off the list...we'll see.... how close...we truly are....}
Thanks again....
Love to You...
Barb C.
{The Shop Guardian Angel...was also witness...to the conversation....and made no objections... }
{I'm keeping the 'Crap' Umbrella, handy... and I'll pitch it back...when it's thrown...from here on out....{actually...I may have...yesterday... but there were too many innocent, in the cross fire....next time...I'll tell everyone to either.....Duck....or...Run...Fast... Road Apples... Incoming!} {I'm an exellent shot...with a Dark Green... Juicy Road Apple....bring 'em on...}{'Road Apple' if you don't know what they are...follow a Horse around...for a while... Doreen and I always won the Road Apple Fights.... our hands wash up...clean as a whistle! no worries... Better....RUN!!!!}

No comments: