Sunday, September 25, 2011

Harvest Sale...Coming Fast!

Back at it! Mark just called about a load, he is bringing... Sounds like some Amazing Stuff! {a Huge Fireplace Mantle... and some very cool Fancy Old Windows...things he just acquired, yesterday...he is bringing a Huge Load, besides...}I'm headed back out... more stuff to get ready...
There is going to be a TON of Furniture...some Ruff... and for parts... Some Ready to Go! Folks are bringing stuff from all over...and...sounds like some are making the trip...from quite a distance! There is going to be stuff...from FREE...on up! It's gonna be a Great Sale...
There will be all sorts of Farm related, fun things...loads of Smalls...{Old...Old...stuff....from Books, to Staffordshire...Crocks...Jugs...Churns...Wooden Bowls and Trenchers...Old...Old...Things..} Tons of Quilts...lace and a Huge Variety of Textiles...Pastel Paintings...and Oil... I'm parting with some Treasures...from the House...
And...of Course... Peg will have her Beautiful Embellished Gourds...They go FAST... I'm hoping she will have a Collection, of her "Miniatures"... oh dear... these are going to blow your mind!
Out the Door I Go!
Have a Most Lovely Day...
Barb C.
{I had to give 'er a little more time...in Lead...What a Soulful Old Gal...John says..."if it could only talk"....
My right hand is so swollen today...from scraping....and soooo carefully sanding the top layer of paint.... that I won't be able to get my ring off for a Week! But...it's all worth it.... Wish I was a Wealthy Woman! {actually...I am....just not in Money.....}

No comments: