Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Folks Bringing Good Stuff....

Mark brought this Mantle out...It is Just out of a House in Cedar Rapids....It's Amazing
Paul Bunyan looks pretty bare...We'll put straw and Pumpkins out in the morn....
Lea set this display....Thank Goodness for Lynn and Lea... Don't know what we would have done without them.... What wonderful Folk....
Old...Old..... Loom...in Shocking Blue... If it doesn't sell... John will make something Neat Out of It....!
Here are a few things Lynn and Lea brought...I am so thankful...to all of the Folks who are bringing things....I'm hoping Mary S., can bring a few treasures... {Dark Horse Antiques....}she has been having a ruff go.... but...even just to hear her Laugh.... would be so Wonderful....!
The Cool Bottle Folk! Jerome and Dawn! Love These Bottles! They dig them up, everywhere...how cool is that?
Mark has brought a Huge Load...of Great Stuff... and is bringing more, in the Morn.... can't wait to see it all! Several Folks are bringing things tomorrow.... It's going to be busy...getting everything together...for Opening on Thursday....
Peg is Amazing...I haven't seen her Beautiful Pieces Yet...  Can't Wait!
Dan A. popped in...and said he was taking a Great Load to What Cheer... I think it's going to be a Super Weekend for those Folks! The Weather Looks Good!
Thanks to all who have helped...this week... I think of all the Folks who have helped over the years...at this 'Antique...Yard Sale....'...and I Thank Them Too...what a Journey....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Gloria...please call on the Ovoid Crock...} 

2 comments:

Amy N said...

I've got a few things I'll be bringing out after work. Couple sm barn board doors, old sm shopping cart, sm medicing chest w/ mirror and a couple of wooden chairs. Plus a tub of smalls I got at a sale over the weekend I'm going to let you look at first - plus a special treat for you dated 1909 : )
Have a great day see ya after 5:00

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Girl!
Am SOOOO Looking forward to seeing ya! And...we'll sell your stuff...to who can pay the most... and today...that ain't me! {too much out going!} but I'll be glad to help price it...and it will sell!!!!
Love to You...Little Girl!
Barb C.